GSA Management Consulting takes a best practice approach to workplace privacy and collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988.
How GSA Manages Personal Information
- We use all reasonable means to protect your privacy
- We collect, store and use personal information that is necessary for our business functions or required by law
- We use personal information only for the purpose stated
- Personal information is stored electronically only (no hard copies), with access restrictions in place
- Our information systems are encrypted and monitored for breaches
- We do not disclose personal information to overseas entities
- We may disclose personal information to a third party when required by law to do so
- We do not disclose personal information to a third party without the prior written consent of the individual
- We destroy or de-identify personal information when no longer needed
- If personal information is breached, we take all reasonable steps to manage and rectify the breach
- We will notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner of any notifiable data breach as per the Privacy Act 1988
Should you wish to notify us of a complaint about privacy, access your personal information or have your personal information corrected, please contact us via our contact form on our website.